An yet, sometimes, we get reduced to our raw vulnerable self. There is light on the end of the tunnel. Never lose that hope! Never give up, for that is just the place and time the tide will turn. There were moments I hardly doubted I would ever be able to be myself again, to get back to some form of full capacity. Other moments I had great results, but was still suffering silently. Please be vulnerable enough to ask for help to get answers you need. I hope I can inspire you this way to never, never, give up on the dreams you once had.
Maris & foils….Lets see how far we can go! Chase dreams, Enjoy the ride!
Where- ever I will end up. Kitefoil racing is the official olympic discipline of kitesurfing now, which brings some grazy things with it. But I learned that whatever you do , always keep on having fun, enjoy the little things around and do other things, do it your way. Never force yourself to fit in where you dont belong. So Yes I will train this discipline, learn as much as possible, grow and promote this sport.
Be the best kitefoiler I can become, Everday a bit better than yesterday, fight for every place. But I will never forget where I came from and stay alround! After all kitefoil racing is about the adrenaline in the competitions, as welll as the friendships behind, the sense of belonging, and high fives with trainingbuddys on the water!
- Individual Kitefoiling Olympic – Paris 2024… Now What..?Individual Kitefoiling Olympic – Paris 2024… Now What..? So that just happened… Lees verder Individual Kitefoiling Olympic – Paris 2024… Now What..?
- The 2020 Formula Kite Mixed Team Relay Europeans” Experience can`t be learned and every experience is worth having!” Last… Lees verder The 2020 Formula Kite Mixed Team Relay Europeans
- What is kitefoiling*Note that not long after writing this article: Olympic kitefoil racing became… Lees verder What is kitefoiling
- Formula Kite Series Spain 2020 Alarcón & CastellónThe Formula Kite Series Spain, the first two stops took place in… Lees verder Formula Kite Series Spain 2020 Alarcón & Castellón
- Individual European Championship Formula Kite – Puck, Poland.Individual European Championship Formula Kite (kitefoilen) – Puck, Poland, better know as… Lees verder Individual European Championship Formula Kite – Puck, Poland.
- ANOC World Beach Games 2019 – Doha/QatarANOC World Beach Games 2019 10 t/m 16 October in Doha –… Lees verder ANOC World Beach Games 2019 – Doha/Qatar
- Formula Kite World Championships – Italy 2019For the first time I travelled with just a foil and foilkites… Lees verder Formula Kite World Championships – Italy 2019
- Foil Season 2019 & my strugglesJust before the season of 2019 in the Netherlands will kick off and all… Lees verder Foil Season 2019 & my struggles
- Foil Cup Holland 2018 – 10 faces 🙂My face when someone turns in front of me from out of NO-where…without looking… Lees verder Foil Cup Holland 2018 – 10 faces 🙂
- When was the last time you did something for the first time? How to start hydrofoiling – 10 tips.That moment you wish you could foil and you can! That’s perfect,… Lees verder When was the last time you did something for the first time? How to start hydrofoiling – 10 tips.
- Why YOU need to start hydrofoiling – 10 simple factsThinking about, not convinced yet, dreaming about it, wishing I could….nothing wrong… Lees verder Why YOU need to start hydrofoiling – 10 simple facts
- #photoshop… or not? -World Cup Sardinia 2018#photoshop ….. or not? – World Cup Sardinia 2018 NO it isn`t,… Lees verder #photoshop… or not? -World Cup Sardinia 2018
- Hydrofoiling & Mariska – the start of our relationship.How are you guys thinking about hydrofoiling? Expensive, fun, or boring? Well… Lees verder Hydrofoiling & Mariska – the start of our relationship.
She Believed, She Could, So She Did.